Vegas Nights is the best form of corporate entertainment and is the ideal way to entertain in an informal environment that allows guest to socialize and network while having fun.
Vegas Nights has the excellent advantage of being able to cater for many different kinds of events. Just a few of these advantages have been highlighted below!
(advantages over other team building methods)
- No vigorous exercises ensures challenging fun for all, regardless of age, fitness or ability.
- Can be held at business pemises, saving costs of venue hire.
- Can be structured to have teams play against one another.
- Allows staff to interact with each other as a form of icebreaker.
- Helps to develop money management and risk assessment skills.
- exceptional icebreaker: delegates will soon be on first-name basis
- plus memorable moments will be created by which they will remember each other for years to come
- ideal for end of first day of conference
- allows delegates to interact in an authentic Vegas atmosphere after long and hard conferencing sessions
- allows/encourages interaction between sales team and clients
- a high turnout can almost be guaranteed (invited guests will come)
- can be successfully used to market almost any product or service
- below the line marketing can be implemented e.g. branding on fun money, visual displays in gaming area, product used as prizes
- A Las Vegas Theme event will give selected clients the VIP treatment.
- An appropriate tone of elegant sophistication is created for top clients, yet with the accent still on having fun.
- Can also be less formally used to acknowledge and reward client achievement.
Gala Dinner/Year-end Function
- presents guests from the entire social spectrum with an unforgettable event.
- not much decor is required
- can also provide guests, not keen on dancing, with alternative entertainment.